Get Healthy Fast… with Prosentials!
Don’t let your problems get worse… especially if nothing you’ve tried to date has helped.
You need to replace bad bacteria by replenishing the good bacteria… and fight off the bad yeast with probiotic yeast. When the right kinds of probiotics are taken they help…
- Soften your poop so it’s easier to go
- Flush out harmful toxic waste
- Balance your digestive flora
- Alleviate stomach cramps and gas
- Support immune function
- Support long-term digestive health
That’s where Prosentials comes in. It’s the only probiotic formula that contains fungal-fighting probiotic yeast S. boulardii… and starts working immediately to soften your stool and restore digestive balance. No other formula can compare!
What to Look For In A Probiotic Formula
For years patients would ask me how to select the right probiotic. Ultimately, taking a daily probiotic can make a genuine difference in your health… even if you’ve suffered intestinal imbalance for decades. But not just any probiotic will do.
Here’s what you want to look for:
- Choose a multi-strain formula that includes S. boulardii. You want a formula that ensures a broad range of support for both the small intestine and the colon. And you want a formula that includes S. boulardii to give you the ultimate protection against toxic fungal invasion.
- Make sure you get enough CFUs (Colony Forming Units). Some popular brands offer as little as 1 or 2 billion CFUs per capsule—which is woefully inadequate. Probiotics with too few CFUs hardly make it past your stomach acid. Look for a probiotic formula that provides at least 10 billion CFUs per capsule. Anything less and you’re just piddling around.
- Select a high-quality probiotic formula. Probiotics are living organisms that must be handled with the utmost care to ensure their viability. Far too many probiotic products on the market contain less than 1% of the live microorganisms advertised on the label. Sadly, it’s the risk you run with “bargain” brands. My advice… don’t do it.
- Look for a solid guarantee. A quality probiotic will get you results quickly—often within a few days and most certainly within a few weeks. Make sure your probiotic is backed by a 30 or 60-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t experience noticeable results, get your money back and try another brand. It’s as simple as that.